- Category: AATCVM
- Published: Wednesday, 19 April 2017 14:01
- Written by AATCVM
- Hits: 2656
Get a Deeper Look into TCVM with
the American Journal of TCVM
Here at the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) we are proud to produce a high-quality scientific journal that takes a deeper look into the practice of TCVM. The creation of this journal wouldn't be possible without the support of our AATCVM and WATCVM members.
We would like to extend a warm invitation for others to join these wonderful organizations. One way we would like to do that is by offering a taste of our journal. One article will be released free of charge with 3 months of access. Every 3 months the article will be replaced with a new AJTCVM article.
The free article, available from August - October 2017, is "Chinese Veterinary Herbal Medicine: History Scientific Validation and Regulations" by Shen Xie. This article appeared in the Vol. 7, No. 1 issues of the AJTCVM published in February 2012.
· The AATCVM Case Discussion Forum:
o Ask and discuss general TCVM questions and give and receive prompt advice about specific cases
o Review the archives by species and topic of discussion to receive help on cases and for continued education
· Free classified ads on the Forum site
· Subscription to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM):
o Receive two AJTCVM issues per year as well as online access to the latest AJTCVM issue
o Have electronic access to all past AJTCVM issues for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
· Quarterly electronic TCVM Newsletter
· Discounts on select TCVM conventions
· Access to the AJTCVM Electronic Library:
o Useful for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
· An 'Introduction to Acupuncture' PowerPoint presentation and dialogue:
o For local and state veterinary association meetings and for lay presentations
· Listing in the public AATCVM Practitioner Directory:
o Useful as a referral source for non-TCVM veterinarians, a public service source for potential clients and communication with other TCVM veterinarians in your area
· Assistance with scientific writing
· Assistance with research design and grant preparation
To become a part of one of these passionate, non-profit organizations, click here!